FRP Solution: FRP accessway
Fertiliser Plant Hopper Platform: Design, construct and install a work platform suitable for the harshest conditions.
RESISTANT TO RUST & CORROSION
Project Category: FRP Infrastructure.
Scope of Work: Supply fit-for-purpose FRP platform suitable for harsh conditions. FRP product to be designed to all Australian standards.
Solution: FRP Access Platform Designed, constructed and delivered to client site.
Project Challenges: Corrosion, confined space, requirement to tie into new equipment
and work around old equipment
THE FRP SOLUTION
1. FRP Engineering are a specialist supplier of bespoke FRP composite solutions, providing a full design, construction and installation service.
2. The FRP Engineerings design process ensures all projects meet our clients requirements to ensure the infrastructure meets all Australian standards and is suitable in even the harshest conditions.
3. Once the initial design was approved by our client, our FRP Engineering constructed the FRP Access Platform in our Canningvale factory.
4. Following construction and testing, the FRP access way solution was then dismantled and delivered it to the client’s site.
5. The FRP access way was then installed onsite by the FRP Engineering site crew over a period of 3 days.
FRP PRODUCTS USED
FRP Access Platforms
For more information on our range, Get in touch with us to find out more. or call us at (08) 9455 4343 to discover our range of safety work access platforms today!
GET IN TOUCH
(FRP) VS STEEL - FRP ENGINEERINGFloor Grating Moulded Grating - Available in a variety of...
FRP ENGINEERINGFRP Grating - There's no shape we cant cut CUSTOM FRP GRATING FABRICATION Every...
FRP ENGINEERINGHANDRAILS - A superior solution to metal handrails for many applications FRP...
FRP ENGINEERINGPULTRUDED GRATINGFRP Pultruded grating provides all the benefits usually associated...
FRP ENGINEERINGRoof walkways: when safety is paramount FFRP Roof Walkway grating has been...
FRP ENGINEERINGCABLE LADDERS: DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND THE MOST ARDUOUS OF CONDITIONS FRP...