CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
We offer a range of FRP or GRP Cable Management Systems including trays, ground ducts, ladders, accessories, supports, fittings, and fixings. These systems provide a safe transport of any wires or cables across open spans.
FRP Cable Management Systems have a large cable capacity and are suited to harsh environments where there may be high temperatures or extreme weather conditions. They are robust and long-lasting, as they are light and have high fire and corrosion resistance.
Our Cable Management Systems are offered in several resins for specific applications such as for the oil and gas industry. They are Anti-Static, Low Smoke (Anti-Static) Optional, and Low Smoke.
The benefits of using FRP Cable Management Systems are:
• Corrosion Resistant – suitable for many different environment conditions
• Flame Resistance – all of our cable management systems are fire retardant
• Superior Strength – our cable management systems have superior strength yet are lightweight
• Non-conductive – Our Cable Management Systems comply with electrical safety regulations. FRP has low thermal and electrical conductivity, so our products will not get very hot due to direct sunlight or any other heat sources.
• Ultraviolet protection
• Cost Effective – they are resistant to corrosion, require little maintenance
In addition, compared to pipes, cable trays are the best to install for your commercial and industrial buildings as it is easy to maintain wires by laying them in a tray as opposed to pulling wires through a pipe.
No Cable Management System job is too small. At FRP Engineering, we pride ourselves on our quality products. All of our Cable Management Systems are designed to comply with NEMA standards.
For more information about this product, please contact us for a brochure.
GET IN TOUCH
FRP ENGINEERINGCABLESAFE SAFETY™ HOOKS: FOR WHEN SAFETY MATTERS FRP Engineering is proud to...
FRP ENGINEERINGthe 411 on maintenance & repairFiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) is corrosion...
FRP ENGINEERINGsafety access products that stand the test og timeCombining our core business focus...
FRP ENGINEERINGstructural profiles: a superior construction solutionFRP Structural Profiles are as...
FRP ENGINEERINGFRP solves materials handling problem with fit-for-purpose FRP walkwayTHE CHALLENGE...
FRP ENGINEERINGFLOOR GRATING - 5 things you need to knowCompared to metal grating, FRP floor...